This year’s REDROADSHOW ’14 tour with neuroscientist, Dr William Struthers would not be possible without a lot of hard work behind the scenes.
There are a number of organisations who we are extremely grateful to for their contribution in making this tour a possibility. Firstly to our national partner for this tour, Focus on the Family. Also to the 377 Print Company for helping us out with all our printing needs.
A big thank you must go out to the following organisations:
- The Sydney Diocese of the Anglican Church
- Citilife Church, Toowoomba
- Riverview Church, Perth
- The Salvation Army, Adelaide
- RoundTable at Cross Culture in Melbourne
- The Baptist Union of Victoria and the Salvation Army Brothel Support Crews
The above list certainly isn’t exhaustive – there were radio stations that gave us air time, and people out there who forwarded our emails, handed out flyers, or invited their friends to these events. So thank you to everyone who has been involved!
Leave A Comment